NB! By the beginning of July 2018, all webpages uploaded over HTTP in Chrome 68 will appear as "not sure".
[Click here for more info] (https://security.googleblog.com/2018/02/a-secure-web-is-here-to-stay.html)
VPS / dedicated server
Below is the guide for how to create CSR on your server.
- Log in as Administrator on the server and go to Windows Start menu
- Go to Administrative Tools -> Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager
- Click the server name under connections, then double-click Server Certificates
- Under Actions, click Create Certificate Request
5.Fill out the form shown in new window
CSR and key have been created.
- Click the Windows Start menu and run mmc
Nytt vindu vil åpnes
- Navigate to File and click Add / Remove Snap-in
- Mark Certificates and click Add