NB! By the beginning of July 2018, all webpages uploaded over HTTP in Chrome 68 will appear as "not sure". Click here for more info
We use RapidSSL on webhotel
|Authentication Method||Domain Validation per. email|
|Green address line||No|
|Issue||1 - 10 minutes|
1) Log in at https://hcp.stwcp.net/ 2) Go to Domains and Websites, and select SSL Certificates 3) Fill in / select domain name in the list
4) Click Add Certificate, check Purchase Certificate and fill in required fields (Alternatively, you can add your own certificate, then choose I have a certificate)
7) After confirmation in step 6, the SSL certificate is sent shortly to the specified email address in step 4 8) In the email you received, copy the SSL certificate with, for example, CTRL + C on Windows or CMD + C on Apple OS X.
9) Log in to https://hcp.stwcp.net/ and go to SSL Certificates 10) Fill in / select current domain name in the list 11) Click ADD CRT 12) Paste the certificate into the Certificate (CRT) field and click Save Sertifikatet er nå installert. Kontakt support på email@example.com eller telefon 22 22 28 80 dersom noe er uklart eller om du står fast.
Before proceeding, make sure that SSL certificate is in PEM format. If you are unsure, contact the SSL provider and request to be issued again in PEM format.
1) Log in at https://hcp.stwcp.net/
2) Go to Domains and Websites, and select SSL Certificates
3) Fill in / select domain name in the list
4) Click Add Certificate and select "I have a certificate
5) Enter certificate with any associated "intermediate certificate" in the Certificate (CRT) field.
----- BEGIN CERTIFICATE ----- [certificate] ----- END CERTIFICATE ----- ----- BEGIN CERTIFICATE ----- [Intermediate] ----- End CERTIFICATE -----
6) Paste the key of the certificate in the tab named KEY
7) Click Add Certificate
The certificate is now installed on your domain name.